Friday, January 16, 2009

Progresso vs. Campbell

Campbell wins. Hands down it is the much better canned soup. Okay, for those of you who actually know me I am sure you're thinking what the hell is hippie organic girl even doing eating canned soup much less writing about it. Well, if one had been as tired as I lately then they too may have popped a can or two open in an effort to do less and eat quickly. However it came to be I have tried both varieties over time and undoubtedly decided that Campbell's Chunky soup destroys the competition. It actually has flavor & texture, two things important to me when eating. Progresso has potatoes...lots n lots of potatoes but not much else. I found myself in fact highly disappointed in my bowl of soup last night and only ate about half of it, the rest finding its way into the garbage disposal, which I didn't have to run since the soup was so thin. (Rich n Hearty my ASS!) Then I sat down and decided I would blog about the experience, so here I am.

The end

No comments: