Friday, November 21, 2008

HONEYMOON here I come!

The good thing about life is that there are good people and good things that do occassionally happen. Lucky for all of us otherwise we could all reason that suicide might actually be a good idea. This time it's a great thing and a great person who has lifted my spirits in OH so many ways.

Sunshine, is a good friend of mine. She likes to "gift" people extraordinary presents, becasue she finds fulfillment in it. ODD, huh? I actually know someone who gives selflessly. This week she gave me a honeymoon. Okay, actually she gave me her timeshare in CABO for a week to use as a honeymoon...but in all reality without her, I would not be going anywhere. Is that not AWESOME?!? I feel so blessed to have a friendship with Sunshine and although legitimately her name I could not think of another better. All I ask is that I remain as good of a friend to her as she is to me. Tough to do, you should see the mental list I have of all the great things Sunshine has gifted to me...#1 on the list is her friendship.

OH and CABO!!!! I cannot believe it. I have never been to Cabo before and I am looking forward to seeing every nook and cranny of the seaside paradise. My hubby is excited to go fishing for yellowtail tuna...I'm excited to eat the fish. I cannot wait to hike through the desert and my hubby can't wait for the beer after. We are going to have the best time...honeymoon here we come!!!

No comments: